Gilmore Engineers Pty Ltd is a leading Australian Engineering consultancy, serving industry, government and consultants in the manufacturing, energy, transportation, aerospace, mining and other high-technology fields.
Engineering Failure Analysis
- Expert Engineering Opinion with a comprehensive report.
Over 1000 Expert Witness Reports have been prepared over the past 25 years.
- Machine failure
- System of work assessment
- Product liability
- Personal Injury
- Patent/Copyright defence support
- Motor Vehicle Accident Analysis
- Expert witness information (Links to e3k website)
- Resume of Dr Duncan B Gilmore (Links to e3k website)
New Product Design and Development
- Research, Development and Commercialisation of International Products
- e3k Global.
- Innovative New Product concepts and Intellectual Property development
- e3k Think.
- Complete Engineering prototype development from concept to in-service
testing - includes e3k Medical.
- Creative and advanced machine design including 3D modelling (SolidWorks).
- Advanced Engineering analysis including computer simulation of systems.
- Comprehensive technical reviews for business planning, marketing and R&D finance.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Finite Element Stress Analysis (FEA), Rapid Prototyping, Computer Simulation.
Technical Project Management and Product Commercialisation
Management of technical projects is offered to provide expert supervision of the introduction and commercialisation of your most demanding technology. Contributing to the preparation of a business plan for your new product is an area where unique expertise is available. Design audits and reviews are also performed to provide an independent opinion of the specifications for a proposed system.